TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL ONLINE PURCHASES
1. These terms and conditions apply to all online beer purchases and all online gear purchases unless otherwise specified.
Legal Requirements Regarding the Sale and Supply of Liquor
2. CB Beer Company encourages a responsible approach to appreciating our beers and we take our responsibilities under applicable liquor licensing laws seriously, including that it is a condition of sale that:
2.1 Purchasers of any beer or gear must be 18 years of age or more.
2.2 Liquor will not be delivered to any person under 18 years of age and proof of age may be required at the time of delivery.
2.3 Liquor will not be delivered to unattended premises where persons possibly under 18 years of age are observed in the vicinity.
2.4 Liquor will not be delivered to unattended premises in South Australia under any circumstances.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that the size of T-shirt you select is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your order. We recommend measuring an existing T-shirt and comparing it with the sizing charts provided on the Gear page to assist you in this regard.
4. Please allow for reasonable tolerances and variations in styles, colours, finishes, sizes, measurements, weights and other specifications of our T-shirts (including the Crazy Bastard logo) when placing your order.
5. Please be aware that the actual size and position of the Crazy Bastard logo printed on our T-shirts may vary from time to time, as well as vary from that depicted on the Gear page illustrations.
6. Please follow these T-shirt care instructions. Best to turn inside out and cold machine wash with like colours. Do not bleach or soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Warm iron, but not the Crazy Bastard logo.
Purchase and Delivery
7. All online purchases must be for delivery within Australia only.
8. A person ordering via the Trade Menu Tab on behalf of another legal entity warrants that the person ordering and any contact person specified is 18 years of age or more, and that the person ordering has the authority to enter into the transaction on behalf of the purchaser.
9. All beer prices stated on our Beer page and all T-shirt prices stated on our Gear page include goods and services tax (GST).
10. All trade beer prices, which are only accessible by logging in via the Trade Menu Tab using a valid username and password, include goods and services tax (GST).
11. As we cannot consolidate the delivery of an order comprising both beer and gear, please be aware that your beer and gear will be delivered separately.
12. Please be aware that we are unable to deliver to some areas due to certain restrictions on delivering alcohol to various zones, or where we might have difficulty in accessing or delivering to a particular location. You will be advised if this is the case before concluding the purchase checkout process.
13. Among other details, you must supply an active email address and a telephone number at which you can be easily contacted when placing your order.
14. A minimum of 24 x 330mL bottles (1 carton) of a single beer product up to a maximum of 10 cartons of all beer products in total applies. Please contact us to discuss larger order quantities.
15. A minimum of 1 single item of gear up to a maximum of 10 items of all gear products in total applies. Please contact us to discuss larger order quantities.
16. Our freight calculator available during the purchase checkout process provides details of all delivery charges before concluding the transaction.
17. Please check your order carefully. Subject to clause 23, once submitted and paid for, changes or cancellations can only be made by agreement at our absolute discretion.
18. After the first delivery attempt, each and every subsequent attempt will incur a further delivery charge equivalent to that charged in the first instance unless waived by us at our absolute discretion.
19. Subject to clause 2, any beer or gear left unattended at premises in accordance with a purchaser’s instructions, and where permitted by law to do so, shall be at the sole risk of the purchaser.
20. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver beer or gear to post office box addresses.
21. We aim to have your purchase delivered to you within 5 business days, however, please allow up to 10 business days, particularly to some regional areas.
22. Although our delivery drivers are unable to give you advance notice of their delivery time, they will attempt to call you on the telephone number you provide should they have any trouble delivering your purchase to you unless our nominated courier for your order is Australia Post, in which case a card will be left for you instead providing details as to how and where to collect your purchase.
Returns and Refunds
23. Should your purchase be faulty or damaged or we have breached a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, we will happily refund in full any purchase monies paid, including any delivery charges, shortly after we arrange for and obtain the product’s return at our expense. Alternatively, we will be happy to replace the product if you prefer, subject to the availability of stock. Please contact us as soon as you have any concerns.
24. All images of our beer and gear products displayed on our website are for illustration purposes only.
25. All products offered for sale are subject to the availability of stock. We will not be liable for any loss that you or any third party might suffer as a result of any delay in processing or the inability to fulfil your order.
26. Title and risk with respect to all products purchased or replaced passes to you on delivery.
27. Subject to clause 23, we reserve the right to refuse to accept or fulfil any order or deliver any product at our absolute discretion, or where required by law to do so. Any purchase monies paid, including any delivery charges, will be fully refunded in such instances.
28. All notifications, correspondence and documentation, including any order or payment confirmation or tax invoice, shall be effectively given to you by way of email, post or both to the last known email address or postal address you provided to us.
29. We use various logistics businesses to deliver our products to you, as well as utilizing the support of various accounting, legal, IT and other businesses to support us. Accordingly, you agree to any of your personal details you provide to us being supplied to any of those businesses or where we are required by law to do so. Rest assured that at no time do we have access to your credit card or PayPal details.
30. If any provision of these terms and conditions is prohibited, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of the prohibition, invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
31. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts there in connection with matters concerning these terms and conditions.
CB Beer Company
South Australian Liquor Licence No. 51402881
CB BEER COMPANY
MAKERS OF CRAZY BASTARD PREMIUM BEERS
Level 30, 91 King William Street
Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
ABN: 63 138 489 442
South Australian Liquor Licence No. 51402881
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR MORE
TO PURCHASE OR TAKE DELIVERY OF ANY OF OUR BEERS
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.